Join the Association
The Enterprise UK Association helps to strengthen Enterprise sailing worldwide alongside Enterprise International and here in the UK with our extremely dedicated and hard working committee. Through the tireless work of these key volunteers and with the long associated support of Enterprise sailors and of course your valued membership we are able to maintain a strong and healthy class. Our committee consists of the main national team and then several area committees who, with your input and ideas are able to work together to create a strong development plan for the class in the future. With the support of our membership we are able to offer many benefits to members which are highlighted below. It is so important to us that you help support the class by becoming a member and in return we can do whatever is possible to help your Enterprise Sailing.
- Eligibility to participate in an extensive racing circuit throughout the country
- High quality major Championships
- Discounted insurance policies with Noble Marine
- International ISAF Status class rules protecting our one-design nature
- Training – we can provide trainers to conduct a coaching session with your fleet
- All the technical information and documents you may want
- Free of charge classifieds listings on our active For Sale page
- Access to organised cruising events for those wishing to enjoy this side of sailing
- Website, emails and social media updates keeping you informed of the latest!
- A life long network of friends!
- Personal/Family – £25.00
- Group Membership (per boat) – £25.00
- Youth Membership (Under 21 years) – £10.00
- Associate membership for non-enterprise owners – £12.50
- Linked membership (same address extra member) – £10.00