Why Sail an Enterprise?
The Enterprise is a 4 metre long sailing dinghy with easily recognisable, light blue sails. It is one of the largest classes in the world, and the popularity of this Jack Holt design is due to its excellent qualities both as a cruising and racing boat. There are now more than 23380 registered boats. The class has attracted some of the biggest names in sailing and continues to do so attracted by quality racing and high turnouts for all abilities and ages.
- End of year AGMs – Make sure you show your support at your local AGM to have your input into how the class is run and moves forward. See news for all the details of dates, times and venues-News
- 2016 Nationals are at Brixham SC from 23rd to 29th July 2016! Other championship dates to be published shortly!
- A massive thankyou to all our sponsors for 2015! We couldn’t do it without you! We are now inviting any sponsors who would like to be a part of our major championships next year. If your interested or know anybody that could be please get in touch with us via our “Contact” page. Thank you! Contact
- Calling all areas:- Please send in any articles and photographs for our area news pages!
- Please make sure you renew your membership or join the association for 2016. Thank you! Join Online here!!
- Mark Lunn & Steve Blackburn win a hotly contested Masters Championships at Ogston. Read the report here here!!
- Neil Barrett & Sophie Jones win the Inland Championships. Read the report here here!!
- Middle Nene Area Championships, Very windy but all good fun! Read the report here here!!
- Hunts Open 9th May – Download the poster here!!
- The PROVISIONAL 2015 fixture list is now online here!!
- Nationals Reports & Results-News Item
- 54 boats at Paignton! Nationals-News
- Paul Hobson and Libby Allen are crowned Gul Masters Champions 2014-News Item
- Harken UK Inland Champions: Jeremy Stephens & Ryan Crawford – Well done guys! News Item
- If you have any photos of recent class events that you’d like to share you can now upload them to our Flickr group where you can also access photos from other events – News Item