Why Sail an Enterprise?
The Enterprise is a 4 metre long sailing dinghy with easily recognisable, light blue sails. It is one of the largest classes in the world, and the popularity of this Jack Holt design is due to its excellent qualities both as a cruising and racing boat. There are now more than 23350 registered boats. The class has attracted some of the biggest names in sailing and continues to do so attracted by quality racing and high turnouts for all abilities and ages.
- If you have any photos of recent class events that you’d like to share you can now upload them to our Flickr group where you can also access photos from other events – News Item
- We have now fixed the For Sale page with a slightly different system. If you have completed and paid for an advert in the past 2 months which you cannot see on the page please follow the new instructions and it will go live asap
- Please Check the Area Results Page for details of your Area AGM, we would be grateful if could attend to help improve your circuit and class with your ideas and suggestions!
- Can you handle the cold this winter? Check out the Winter Handicap Fixtures page if you want to stay on the water in the coming months
- European Championships at Carnac YC, May 2014! Enter now! – Info here
- Looking to buy a new boat? Check out our new boats page for the latest info! If you want to talk to someone about one, we have plenty of people to help on our facebook or twitter sites – New Boats page – Facebook – Twitter
- Fancy sailing off Carnac on the South coast of Brittany in 2014? Click here for more info. Entry now open, only £20 deposit!
- Calum & Rory Mackenzie finally conquer their elusive U21 Championships! – Report
- Mark Lunn & Steve Blackburn are crowned Nationals Champions 2013! – Report
- Russ Short & Jess Law win the Inland Championships 2013! - Report
- Tim Sadler & Richard Sault win the 2013 Master Championship at Bristol Corinthian SC Yachts & Yachting report and results
- Follow the Enterprise association on Twitter @EntAssociation for all information about the fleets activity around the country
- Join the Association online by clicking the button on the top right or if you prefer to use a traditional form click 2013 MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL